Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Sometime around solsitice.

The bar counter was stone to a high polish and every facet of the space felt like the most reasonable response to civilized space and just made one feel better. They were central to their story. Married almost 11 years and content. They talked about nothing and everything and perhaps things could have been better and paths could have been different but they were on one together and nothing would change that and it was as it should have been.

God is the fluid moment.

We were sitting on the floor, backs leaning against the wall looking around at a very fashionable show. He, Will, was a former student and his brother had a video release that night and I came out just because.

Since then, the violence has gotten worse and the message clearer. These people are fighting someone's fight. They are doing it to incite disruption and those in the seat are trying to expand their power and get it held in place. They are putting themselves in for a hostile situation and that is rather unnerving. Its hard to concentrate when I don't have a set story to tell. It's a challenge. Everything is being thrown in a light and the only part I do like is seeing the caring that so many of us have for each other.

Sometimes I feel these are transmissions to some place, beacons of how we are. Raising a child in a world on fire from our filth and greed is a bit of hopelessness. Many do more with less, though.
What is my motivation in writing and why should I even care? For now, I have to set goals for me to reach and ones that are valuable. Getting enough written generate any length of thing is the goal.

What do I lose without that vulnerability? It's a weakness and I guess it will always be there and I will just need to be aware of it when I start to see it. We grow to form new uglinesses that need to be recognized.
It's a pain that will be there, like the one where I cut my finger....

No comments: