Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

what you know about all that.

I've been waisting too much time and been too busy to care. I decided that I'm tired of being broke and a quick view of hospital bills made me hate something that I can do nothing about. I thought maybe I could start another pointless revolution. Then I figured I just need to find ways to make some more cheese. This led me to remembering that the broken system does provide the individual motivation. If it was free and easy, great works would not be finished and the improvement through hard work would be a distant dream of all the fat and lazy cats licking the sunshine of a perfect society. There's more to say on that but I've got to get back to the this job of mine.
These are some wacky pictures. I like them. Who knows if you do. Ha.





No comments: